CAS: Liebeskarte (Love card)

Freitag, 25. April 2014

Hallo :)
Ich habe eine kleine Osterpause gemacht und gaaaanz viel Zeit mit der Familie
verbracht, aber nun habe ich wieder etwas Zeit zum Basteln und Bloggen.
Heute habe ich aber eine einfache Karte, eben eine "Clean and Simple"Karte.

~*~*~

Hello :)
After a short easter-break, where I spent a lot of time with my family, 
I´m now back to blogging and crafting.
I start with a clean and simple card.



Ink: VersaColor "icicle"
Stamp: Artemio
Paper: Deckle-edged card (Tchibo; Büttenkarte) 
Embellishment: Sequins
________________________________________________

Challenges:

7 Kommentare:

  1. I love how the blue varies - so pretty! so glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow! Das ist genial! Ich liebe die schönen Details.
    Was für ein wunderschönes Projekt, alle Details sind atemberaubend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. FUN FUN! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is very cute! Love the sequins! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi Natalie a fantastic CAS card thank you for entering your card in our challenge at Crafty Girls.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. love the big sentiment and shades of blue!

    Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS