Candy Winner

Donnerstag, 20. August 2015

Hallo :)
 
heute ist es endlich so weit, ich werde den
Gewinner oder die Gewinnerin des Candys ziehen. :)
Ich danke schon mal allen für die Teilnahme, dem Folgen
meines Blogs und für die lieben Kommentare.
 
 ~*~*~

Hello :)

Today I  will finally select the candy winner!
Or to say it better: random org will pick one. :D
I want to thank everyone of you for following my blog
and leaving
so many nice comments.

:
:
:
:
Der Gewinner ist
and the winner is
:
:
:
10. Valerija 
Congrats to Slovenia!! :)
Please send me an email before September 1st
with your address and I will sent the candy the next day.
It's already packed, it just needs an address. ;)
LG Natalie

Love, Natalie

4 Kommentare:

  1. Woo Hoo!!!! I'm a winner. Thank you very much Natalie. I will send you an email with my address.
    Thanks, thanks, thanks,...I'm so happy!
    Hugs, Valerija

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS