Christmas 2017 - No. 002

Mittwoch, 1. November 2017

Hello :)
Christmas time is closing in and I have TONS of cards. Since I was pretty lazy last year with posting my cards, I want to be more busy this year and post all my cards. It's gonna be a lot.
For this card I used an embossing folder and stamped VersaMark with it and did some emboss resist watercoloring.

 ~*~*~

Hallo :)
Weihnachten rückt näher und ich habe eine Menge Karten. Letztes Jahr war ich sehr faul, was das posten meiner Weihnachtskarten angeht und das möchte ich dieses Jahr ändern. Und es werden eine Menge Blogposts werden.
Für diese Karte habe ich wieder mit einem Embossingfolder gestempelt. 



Stamps: Create a Smile "Clear Snow Dance Mini Set"; Rayher (sentiment)
Embossing: Couture creations "Sugarplum Ball"-Embossing folder; Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Powder
Die: Whiff of Joy
Coloring: Copics; Mijello Mission Gold Water Colors
____________________________________________________



2 Kommentare:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS