Weihnachtsbärchen (christmas teddy)

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014

Hallo :)
hier kommt ein kleines Weihnachtsbärchen.
Die Karte war für einen jungen Mann, deswegen
habe ich die Farben recht gedeckt gehalten und 
es auch mit dem Glitzer und Schnickschnack
nicht übertrieben.

 ~*~*~

Hello :)
here comes a little christmas teddy.
This card was for a young man, so I kept
the colors and embellishments simple.



Stamp: Joy!Craft; Wee
Color: Spectrum Noir; Signo Uniball Broad Gold
Embellishments: Glossy Accents (Ranger); golden Embossing Powder (Knorr Prandell); Glitter Glue (Rayher)
___________________________________

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS