DT: Monochrome (for 613AC)

Sonntag, 2. Juli 2017

Hello :)
Summer break is only two weeks away (at least in my region) and my students and I can't hardly wait. :D
But there is still a lot to do, before we get off and time is precious at the moment.
But of course I found the time to make a card for the new 613 Avenue Create Challenge. Our twist for July is "monochrome" and I used some teal shades.

~*~*~

Hallo :)
Nur noch zwei Wochen bis zu den Sommerferien in NRW und meine Schüler und ich sind schon ganz aufgeregt. Allerdings muss vorher noch einiges erledigt werden, denn Zeugnisse gibt es ja auch noch. Aber auch wenn die Zeit derzeit knapp ist, habe ich eine Karte für die 613 Avenue Create Challenge gemacht. Im Juli ist unser Thementwist "Monochrom". Dafür habe ich verschiedene blau-grüne und türkise Farben genommen.


Stamps: Altenew
Die: Rayher; CreaLies Stitched Rectangle
Inks: Simon Says Stamp Hybrid Inks
____________________________________________



2 Kommentare:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS